Cost: R2950 Excl VAT
Duration: 1 day
Problem-solving is an essential skill for any person working in the food industry. Frustrations and losses can be prevented if problems can be eliminated. This workshop provides the skills to drive improvement through effective root cause analysis.
The corrective action system is a fundamental requirement of any management system, whether it is BRCGS Food, IFS Food, ISO/FSSC 22000 Version 6, ISO 9001, ISO 45001 or ISO 14001.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Discovering the corrective action requirements from various international standards.
- Utilising data within the organisation to identify needs for corrective actions.
- Identifying the stakeholders within the corrective actions system and how to select the best team for problem-solving.
- Identification and use of various problem-solving techniques and practical activities related to using the techniques.
- Discovering the mistakes made during root cause analysis and understanding how to prevent them.
- How to determine the effectiveness of corrective actions.
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Knowledge on the requirements for corrective actions and the purpose thereof.
- Understand how to use data within the organisation in such a way that they can provide trends.
- Understand how to use various problem-solving techniques in order to solve problems effectively.
- Practically solve problems.
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Quality/Technical Manager
- Department Managers from any department, e.g. Engineering, Quality, Production, Logistics, Procurement, R&D/NPD
- Supervisors from any department
- Any staff members who will be involved in problem-solving.