Duration: 2 Days
Based on Codex, this course is designed to assist organisations with the daunting task of implementing an effective HACCP system. If you lack the know-how of how to get started or improve your current system, this workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need.
The course starts with a brief introduction of pre-requisite programmes (PRPs). It further explores the Codex principles underpinning HACCP in a simplified manner. An effective HACCP system is also supported by various system elements which are also covered in this course.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Practical activities, photographs, exercises and discussions
- A step-by-step approach demonstrates Codex HACCP principles to determine CCPs
- Experienced facilitators sharing best practice
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understand the importance of pre-requisite programmes (PRPs) as a foundation in an effective food safety management system
- Understand and practically apply Codex HACCP principles
- Develop management systems that support the Food Safety Management System – management review, internal audits, corrective actions, non-conformances, document and record control
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- HACCP team leader
- HACCP team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Quality/Technical Managers