Cost: R5700 Excl VAT
Duration: 2 days
Food safety teams have a huge responsibility with the implementation, maintenance and improvement of a food safety management system. They also play a vital role in motivating and influencing their colleagues and subordinates in following food safety rules. This workshop is designed to provide insights to the requirements of the Standard and practical tips on the management of the system.
This workshop includes leadership requirements, hazard analysis from an ISO 22000 perspective and other food safety management system requirements.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Dissecting the ISO 22000 and ISO/TS22002-1 Standards as well as FSSC 22000 Version 6 additional requirements and translating the requirements into understandable terms.
- Clear guidance on PRP, OPRP and CCP determination.
- The use of photographs and other activities to practically illustrate ISO/TS 22002-1 requirements.
- Clarifying monitoring, verification and validation.
- Explaining how to effectively implement food safety management system requirements (e.g. management review, internal audits, corrective actions, non-conformances, document and record control).
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Quality/Technical/SHEQ/SHERQ Managers