Cost: R2 100 Excl VAT
Duration: 1 day
The methodology for performing the hazard analysis required by ISO 22000 is clearly different to the method described in Codex Alimentarius. This workshop will equip you to understand this methodology and to use it effectively.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Step-by-step explanation of HACCP, the ISO 22000 way
- Activities to entrench understanding and learning
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understanding the hazard analysis according to ISO 22000
- Step-by-step guidance in performing the hazard analysis
- Understanding the requirements related to categorization of control measures into OPRPs and CCPs
- Clarifying the differences between validation, monitoring and verification
- Explanation of the validation process
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Quality/Technical/SHEQ/SHERQ Managers
Delegate assessment will be in the form of:
- An assignment is due after completion of this course.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued.