Understanding and Implementing Food Safety Management Systems: FSSC 22000 Version 5.1
This four-day course will equip the delegate to confidently implement FSSC 22000 Version 5.1
Cost of Course: R11 500 (excl VAT)
Progress Excellence Approach
- Dissecting the ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1 Standards as well as FSSC 22000 additional requirements and translating the requirements into understandable terms.
- Clear guidance on PRP, OPRP and CCP determination.
- Facilitate the development of a pre-requisite programme (PRP).
- The use of photographs and other activities to practically illustrate ISO/TS22002-1 requirements.
- Clarifying the terms monitoring, verification and validation.
- Explaining how to effectively implement food safety management system requirements (e.g. management review, internal audits, corrective actions, non-conformances, document and record control).
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Quality/Technical/SHEQ/SHERQ Managers