Cost: R750 Excl VAT
Duration: 4 hours
IFS version 8 was published in April 2023 and companies will have to convert their current systems to incorporate the new requirements of this Standard.
This workshop provides an overview of the changes from the IFS version 7 to the IFS version 8 Standard.
It will enable delegates to evaluate their current system and provide a systematic approach to amend the current system.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Clause-by-clause comparison indicating the changes.
- Practical tips on the interpretation and implementation of the new and/or amended requirements.
- To-do-list to upgrade the quality and food safety management system to version 8.
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understand the differences between IFS version 7 and IFS version 8.
- Explain the requirements and practical implementation of IFS version 8.
- Create a project plan to convert the existing system to a system that will meet the new requirements.
- Using the “To-do” list to enable systematic implementation of the change.
- Understand the requirements, including food safety culture information.
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Food safety team leader
- Food safety team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Quality/Technical Managers.
- Any person responsible for implementation of IFS version 8.
This course is NOT suitable for delegates who have no experience with IFS version 7.