Focus on Growth and Development
Hello from the Food Bites Team,
It’s cold out there! In more than one way – on the one hand we are facing the usual Winter challenges, but it also feels as if we are waging a sort of a war against COVID and certainly a few other forces. Our hearts go out to those affected by the recent violence as well as those who continue to lose the battle against COVID.
One thing that is true about challenges, is that it provides us with the opportunity to GROW. Perhaps it’s time to be brave and instead of complaining about our situation, start making small changes that will slowly change the course of our lives. Maybe it is time we become more resilient and bounce back from the struggles we face instead of moping about things we cannot change. Let’s be the optimist for a change…
On the note of GROWTH, the time is always right to invest in your own development as a food safety professional. Don’t let lockdown stand in the way of following your dreams…
Here at Progress Excellence, we are rigged for all levels of lockdown and our online training promotions are still running. Register to complete our Online Basic Food Safety Training – a small investment of a Hundred Bucks will set you up for this. If you’re up to something a little more challenging, why not enrol for our Online Root Cause Analysis Masterclass?
We are also open for last-minute registrations for the following public workshops:
- FSSC v 5.1 and ISO 22000:2018 Bridging Workshop on 2 August (Virtual)
- HACCP SANS 10330:2020 Implementation on 16 – 17 August (Virtual or attend in person in Paarl)
- Food Defence Workshop on 16 August (Virtual or attend in person in Paarl)
- Food Safety Culture Excellence Workshop on 17 August (Virtual or attend in person in Paarl or Johannesburg)
- Introduction to Internal Auditing of Food Safety Management Systems on 18 – 19 August (Virtual)
- Advanced Internal Auditing of Food Safety Management Systems on 18 – 19 August (*Virtual or attend in person in Paarl or Johannesburg)
- FSSC v 5.1 Implementation Workshop on 23 – 26 August (Virtual or attend in person in Paarl)
*We are super-excited to be offering our Advanced Internal Auditor Workshop on a virtual platform – upskill your audit skills and attend this workshop from wherever you are!
In the meantime, our website developers are hard at work preparing our next online workshop. Based on feedback from you, our customers, we have pulled together an Online Leadership and Food Safety Culture Programme which will be launching in the next few weeks. Follow us on social media and keep an eye out for special launch promotions.
We are proud to be a part of your journey to being the best you, you can be!
Until next week…
Food Bites Team