All companies are faced with risks – both internally and from the environment within which they operate. Risk management is a proactive process by which possible risks can be identified before they happen. It allows businesses to create controls to mitigate risks or the impact of the risks and to deal with the impact of the risks.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- A view of risk management from the ISO standards, including ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 9001 and ISO 31 000
- An overview of the principles of risk and the methods for risk assessment allows the delegate to adopt a suitable method for the company.
- Activities entrench principles in fun, practical and interactive ways.
Who should attend?
- Staff tasked with the implementation and maintenance of the management system in the organization
- Staff involved in risk management
- Quality and/or Technical and/or SHE or Risk Managers
Delegates must be working in the a company and have some experience with management systems.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued.
Duration of the course
The course material will equip delegates with the following:
- Explain the requirements and practical implementation of risk management in the context of ISO 9001, ISO/FSSC 22000 Version 6, Iso 14001 and ISO 45 000.
- Explain and use the different methods of risk identification.
- Explain the different methods of risk identification.
- Understand the risk management process, including risk identification, risk analysis, risk assessment, risk evaluation, treatment, communication, monitoring and review.
- Understand the benefits of risk management.
- Understand the principles of risk management.
- Plan, establish and implement an effective risk management system.
- Ability to facilitate a team to brainstorm business risks.
Each delegate receives
- A full colour delegate manual