IFS Food version 6.1 to IFS Food version 8 conversion workshop
IFS version 8 was published in October 2020. Companies can opt to be audited against version 8 from 1 March 2021, but it becomes mandatory from 1 July 2021.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- Clear indication of the changes in each clause.
- Guidance with regards to new requirements.
Who should attend?
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety team members
- Quality and Production Managers
- Quality and Production Supervisors
- Technical Managers
Delegates must have prior knowledge and experience with IFS version 6.1.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for the test and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued.
Duration of the course
The course material will equip delegates with the following:
- Understand the differences between IFS Food version 6.1 and version 8.
- Explain the requirements and practical implementation of IFS Food version 8.
- Understand the IFS Food version 8 requirements and the timeline for implementation.
- Create a project plan to convert the existing system to a system that will meet the new requirements.
Each delegate receives
- A full colour delegate manual
- Implementation plan template
- Gap assessment tool