HACCP (SANS10330:2020) Refresher Workshop
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS AN EXCLUSIVELY ON-SITE WORKSHOP (For 6 delegates or more)
HACCP teams often need to be reminded of the requirements of the HACCP system. In some organisations where the HACCP system has been implemented for a time, it needs to be improved. This workshop provides HACCP teams with the opportunity to refresh their memories as to the requirements of an effective food safety management system and aims to assist those who wish to improve their current systems.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- SANS 10330 requirements and Codex principles are simplified without compromising the effectiveness of the system.
- A practical understanding of GMP requirements according to SANS10049.
- A step-by-step approach is utilised for HACCP studies in determining CCPs.
Who should attend?
- HACCP team
- HACCP team leader
- Quality/Technical Managers
- Quality controllers
- Production staff
- R&D or NPD staff
Delegates must have formal HACCP training.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued.
Duration of the course
The course material will equip delegates with the following:
- Improve GMPs in a food safety management system and refresh knowledge of SANS10049.
- Refresh Codex HACCP principles and practice their application.
- Improve management systems required by SANS10330 (e.g. management review, corrective actions, non conformances, document and record control).
Each delegate receives
A full colour delegate manual