FSSC version 5 conversion workshop (incorporating ISO 22000:2018)
ISO 22000:2005 has been revised to the ISO 22000:2018 version with many changes. Not only does it follow the new high-level structure that is relevant for revisions of ISO Standards, it includes various elements formerly found in ISO 9001 and aspects related to risks and opportunities amongst others.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- Clear indication of the changes in each clause.
- Guidance with regards to new requirements, such as needs and expectations of interested parties, actions to address risks and opportunities and leadership requirements.
Who should attend?
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety team members
- Quality and Production Managers
- Quality and Production Supervisors
- Technical Managers
Delegates must have prior knowledge and experience with the implementation of ISO 22000:2005.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course
- A pass mark of 70 % is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued
Duration of the course
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understand the differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- Explain the requirements and practical implementation of ISO 22000:2018.
- Create a project plan to convert the existing system to a system that will meet the new requirements.