Food safety team workshop: FSSC version 5.1, ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1:2009
FSSC/ISO 22000:2018 is an international standard that specifies the requirements for a food safety management system. Certification to this standard will afford organisations in the food chain an opportunity to demonstrate their ability to control food safety hazards and to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
It is applicable to all organisations, regardless of size, that are involved in any aspect of the food chain and want to implement systems that provide consistently safe products. The food safety team should understand the requirements of ISO 22000 and how they influence the food safety management system.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- Dissecting the FSSC/ISO 22000 standard and translating the requirements into understandable terms.
- Clear guidance on PRP, OPRP and CCP determination.
- Clarifying monitoring, verification and validation.
- Explaining how to effectively implement food safety management system requirements (eg management review, corrective actions, non conformances, document and record control).
Who should attend?
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety team members
Delegates must have a basic understanding of food safety and should be working in the food manufacturing environment.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued.
Duration of the course
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understanding ISO 22000:2018 and effectively addressing each requirement of the standard.
- Practical application of the standard in your own environment.
- Implement ISO 22000:2018 and prepare for the certification process.
- Improve the effectiveness of the food safety management system.
- Understanding the FSSC 22000 Version 6 additional requirements and PRP requirements and the practical implementation thereof.
Each delegate receives
- A full colour delegate manual