Basic Food Hygiene Workshop
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS AN EXCLUSIVELY ON-SITE WORKSHOP (For 6 delegates or more)
Staff on the shop floor has a major impact on the production of safe food. This course is aimed to change behaviours of shop floor staff in such a way that they act responsibly at any time during the operation, day and night, with regards to good manufacturing practice.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- Short, interactive sessions with customised examples.
- Use of photographs to ensure clear understanding.
- Games and competitions to stimulate learning.
Who should attend?
Shop floor staff throughout the organisation
There is no entry requirement for this training.
Duration of the course
The course material will equip delegates with and understanding of knowledge of basic issues required by various food safety management standards, such as BRCGS, IFS, SANS10330 and FSSC22000:
- Basic food microbiology
- Cleaning & sanitation
- Personnel hygiene
- Pest prevention and controls
- Food safety hazards and their control
- The role of procedures and record keeping