ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017 Conversion Workshop
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS AN EXCLUSIVELY ON-SITE WORKSHOP (For 6 delegates or more)
ISO 17025:2005 has been revised to the ISO 17025:2017 version with many changes. Not only does it follow the new high-level structure that is relevant for revisions of ISO Standards, it includes various elements formerly found in ISO 9001 and aspects related to risks and opportunities amongst others.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- Clear indication of the changes in each clause.
- Guidance with regards to new requirements, such as the decision rule, actions to address risks and opportunities and the PDCA-cycle.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers
- Quality Supervisors
- Technical Managers
- Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory staff
Delegates must have prior knowledge and experience with the implementation of ISO 17025:2005 or be working in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course
- A pass mark of 70 % is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued
Duration of the course
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understand the differences between ISO 17025:2005 and ISO 17025:2017.
- Explain the requirements and practical implementation of ISO 17025:2017.
- Create a project plan to convert the existing system to a system that will meet the new requirements.