With mounting pressure from retailers, many manufacturers are required to implement a GFSI-recognised Standard. Based on the requirements of IFS Food, this course is designed to assist organisations with the effective implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Standard.
The course includes an in-depth review of requirements relating to leadership, pre-requisite programmes (PRPs), HACCP and management system requirements.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Practical guidance for implementation of the clauses of the IFS Food Standard is provided.
- Photographs are used to visualise problem areas and stimulate discussions on possible solutions.
- Activities entrench principles in fun, practical and interactive ways.
- The IFS Food gap analysis tool assists companies to determine the aspects that require attention for conformance to the IFS Food Standard.
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Interpret and understand and enable practical implementation and improvement of the IFS Food Standard.
- Ideas on how to obtain buy-in from leaders and engage staff in the quest for food safety and quality.
- Understand the certification process.
- Create a project plan for implementation or improvement of the IFS Food system.
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- HACCP food safety team leaders
- Quality/Technical Manager
- HACCP food safety team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Staff tasked with the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the IFS Food system.
Delegate assessment will be in the form of:
- Full course attendance
- Successful completion of an assessment (pass mark 70%).
What do our delegates say?
“I found it extremely useful as I am preparing for my first IFS audit and I enjoyed it.”
Gwendoline Nel, Due Diligence