Without satisfied customers, an organisation cannot survive. ISO 9001 provides a tool that can be used to enhance and support business processes in such a way that will ensure customer satisfaction. This workshop provides delegates with an overview of the ISO 9001 requirements.
This workshop demonstrates how important the various clauses are in the quest to ensuring internal customer satisfaction, the PDCA-approach and other management system requirements.
Progress Excellence Approach
- The course provides a broad overview of quality management and how it can be used to improve business processes.
- Understanding the importance of internal customers and the impact it has on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Requirements of the ISO 9001 standard are discussed and dissected clause by clause.
- Effective change management is practically explained.
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Utilise the 7 management principles to ensure business excellence.
- Practical application of the Standard in your own environment.
- Improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Quality and Technical Managers
- Business Owners
- Process Owners (Department Managers)
- Project Managers
- SHEQ/SHERQ Managers
- Supervisors and Quality Controllers
Delegate assessment will be in the form of:
- Full course attendance
- Successful completion of an assessment (pass mark 70%).
What do our delegates say?
“Facilitator was able to link the course material to our processes.”
Nandi Daweti, Nestle