Understanding & Implementing Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001:2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS AN EXCLUSIVELY ON-SITE WORKSHOP (For 6 delegates or more)
Without satisfied customers, an organisation cannot survive. ISO 9001 provides a tool that can be utilised to enhance and support business processes in such a way that will ensure customer satisfaction. With the use of the PDCA cycle, continuous improvement of product and service quality can be assured which leads to business growth. This course is beneficial for organisations that wish to implement ISO 9001 as a quality management system as well as certified organisations looking to improve their existing quality management system.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- The course provides a broad overview of quality management and how it can be used to improve business processes.
- Requirements of the ISO 9001 standard are discussed and dissected clause by clause.
- Effective change management is practically explained.
Who should attend?
- Quality and Technical Managers
- Business Owners
- Project Managers
- Management Representatives
- SHEQ Managers
Delegates must have an understanding of business processes and experience in the business environment.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued.
Duration of the course
The course material will equip delegates with the following:
- In-depth understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Utilise the 7 management principles to ensure business excellence.
- Effectively implement a QMS that will lead to successful certification and business enhancement.
- Practical application of the standard in your own environment.
- Implement ISO 9001:2015 and prepare for the certification process.
- Improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Each delegate receives
- A full colour delegate manual
- Implementation plan template
- Gap assessment tool