Problem-solving is an essential skill for any person working in the food industry. Frustrations and losses can be prevented if problems can be eliminated. This workshop provides the skills to drive improvement through effective root cause analysis
The corrective action system is a fundamental requirement of any management system, whether it is BRCGS Food, IFS Food, ISO/FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 45001 or ISO 14001.
Progress Excellence Approach
- This course can be done by the individual in one session, or shorter sessions to ensure concentration of the delegate and availability of staff in work environments.
- Use of photographs and videos to ensure clear understanding.
- There are quizzes to test understanding.
- Progress of delegates can be tracked.
It covers the following topics:
- Discovering the corrective action requirements from various international standards.
- Utilising data within the organisation to identify needs for corrective actions.
- Identifying the stakeholders within the corrective actions system and how to select the best team for problem-solving.
- Identification and use of various problem-solving techniques and practical activities related to using the techniques.
- Discovering the mistakes made during root cause analysis and understanding how to prevent them.
- How to determine the effectiveness of corrective actions
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Knowledge on the requirements for corrective actions and the purpose thereof.
- Understand how to use data within the organisation in such a way that they can provide trends.
- Understand how to use various problem-solving techniques in order to solve problems effectively.
- Practically solve problems
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Quality/Technical Manager
- Department Managers from any department, e.g. Engineering, Quality, Production, Logistics, Procurement, R&D/NPD
- Department Supervisors from any department
- Any staff members who will be involved in problem-solving.
Delegate assessment will be in the form of:
- An assessment is performed after completion of each module. A pass mark of 70 % is required for each module.
- You have two attempts to pass the assessment after each module. After a second unsuccessful attempt, you will be required to re-register, pay and repeat the course. By enrolling for this course, you automatically accept this term and condition.
A once-off payment ZAR 1000.00 including VAT paid via MasterCard/Visa/Instant EFT (via PayFast) or manual EFT payment option on course enrolment. The course will only be activated once payment has been confirmed. Special rates apply for bulk registrations – contact email@example.com for a customised offer.
Click on the “TAKE THIS COURSE” button below to go through the check-out process. You will receive a valid Tax invoice after payment. Once payment has been confirmed, the course will be activated – immediate access is granted if payment is made via PayFast. Please note that manual EFT payments could take up to 72 hours to clear before your course will be activated.
What do our delegates say?