Date: 12 – 16 October 2020 (Paarl)
Price: R13500.00 (Excl VAT)
Register online now and receive 10% discount!
Venue: Lemoenkloof Guesthouse Paarl
396 A Main Road
Tel 021 872 7520
It is recommended that delegates for this course have prior knowledge as listed below:
- The Plan, do, check, act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurements, review and continual improvement
- Relevant key food safety legislation, which may be specific to the delegate’s food industry context and location
- Knowledge of PRPs specified in ISO/TS 22002-1 and HACCP
- Knowledge of the principles of food safety management and HACCP
- The relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 and commonly used food safety management terms and definitions
- Knowledge of the FSSC 22000 additional requirements.
Delegates are required to bring their own copy (unmarked) of the ISO 22000 standard for examination purposes. Delegates should also bring a copy of the ISO/TS 22002-1 standard that will be used during the course, but not during the examination.