ISO 9001 Bridging Workshop
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS AN EXCLUSIVELY ON-SITE WORKSHOP (For 6 delegates or more)
ISO9001:2008 was revised and the new version, ISO9001:2015 published. Certified companies must convert their current systems to incorporate the requirements of the new Standard. This workshop highlights the differences between the Standards clause-by-clause, and will enable delegates to identify the aspects that have to be amended in order to conform to the new requirements.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- The course provides a detailed explanation and practical application of the quality management principles.
- Changes between the ISO9001:2008 and ISO9001:2015 are highlighted with practical examples.
- The delegate can identify the changes that must be made throughout the course
Who should attend?
- Quality and Technical Managers
- Business Owners
- Project Managers
- Management Representatives
- SHEQ Managers
Delegates must have an understanding of business processes and experience in the business environment.
- An assignment is due after completion of this course.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for the assignment and full attendance of the course for a certificate to be issued.
Duration of the course
The course material will equip delegates with the following:
- Understanding of the requirements of ISO9001:2015
- Utilise the 7 management principles to ensure business excellence.
- Enable preparation for certification to ISO9001:2015
Each delegate receives
- A full colour delegate manual
- Implementation plan template
- Gap assessment tool