Internal auditing of Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001:2015 (based on ISO 19011:2018)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS AN EXCLUSIVELY ON-SITE WORKSHOP (For 6 delegates or more)
An effective internal audit system is a fundamental requirement of the quality management system. This workshop covers the requirements from ISO 9001:2015 from an auditing perspective as well as the principles of internal auditing – just what you need to conduct internal audits that add value to your organisation. Practical examples and activities develop confidence and a positive attitude when conducting internal audits.
The Progress Excellence Approach
- Explaining internal auditing in terms of ISO19011.
- Course material is developed to simulate the audit process with practical examples and activities.
- Stimulating the discovery of how the behaviour of the auditor affects the outcome of the audit process.
Who should attend?
Staff within the organization wishing to perform internal quality management system audits.
It is recommended that delegates for this course has prior knowledge as listed below:
- Management systems, understanding the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Quality management systems
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management
- Understand commonly used quality management terms and definitions as given in ISO 9001.
- ISO 9001 – an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001. An implementation course for ISO 9001 must have been attended and evidence thereof must be provided with the application form.
Certificates will be awarded when the following criteria are met:
- Full attendance of the course
- Pass the practical audit assignment
- Pass the written assessment (minimum 70 %)
Duration of the course
The course material will equip delegates with the following:
- Understand audit criteria
- Conduct audits in an organisation based on the requirements of ISO19011
- Understanding audit principles and the impact thereof on an audit
- Auditor conduct
- Preparing for internal audits
- Developing an internal audit programme
- Preparing audit plans
- Audit methods
- Reporting non conformances
- Evaluation of corrective actions for adequacy
- Handy tools to prepare and conduct a process-based audit
- Effective reporting on the audit process
Each delegate receives
A full colour delegate manual