FSSC 22000 version 6 was published in March 2023 and companies will have to convert their current systems to incorporate the new requirements of this Standard.
This workshop provides an overview of the changes from the FSSC 22000 version 5.1 to the version 6 Standard. It will enable delegates to evaluate their current system and provide a systematic approach to amend the current system.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Clause-by-clause comparison indicating the changes.
- Practical tips on the interpretation and implementation of the new and/or amended requirements.
- To-do-list to upgrade the quality and food safety management system to version 6.
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understand the differences between FSSC 22000 version 5.1 to 6.
- Explain the requirements and practical implementation of FSSC 2200 version 6.
- Create a project plan to convert the existing system to a system that will meet the new requirements.
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Food safety team leader
- Food safety team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Quality/Technical Managers.
- Any person responsible for implementation of FSSC 22000 version 6.
This course is NOT suitable for delegates who have no experience with FSSC 22000 version 5.1.
Delegate assessment will be in the form of:
- Full course attendance
- Successful completion of an assessment (pass mark 70%)
What do our delegates say?
“Excellent course, very informative clear and simple to understand the requirements and has a practical approach which makes implementation of requirements easier from the practical examples.”
Nontobeka Mlilo, Amaro Foods
“Very well structured and a clear guide on how to approach the implementation of the new requirements.”
Kim Booysen, TechnlQ Food Safety Solution