Food safety teams have a huge responsibility with the implementation, maintenance and improvement of a food safety management system. They also play a vital role in motivating and influencing their colleagues and subordinates in following food safety rules. This workshop is designed to provide insights to the requirements of the Standard and practical tips on the management of the system.
This workshop includes leadership requirements, hazard analysis from an ISO 22000 perspective and other food safety management system requirements.
Progress Excellence Approach
- Dissecting the ISO 22000 and ISO/TS22002-1 Standards as well as FSSC 22000 Version 6 additional requirements and translating the requirements into understandable terms.
- Clear guidance on PRP, OPRP and CCP determination.
- The use of photographs and other activities to practically illustrate ISO/TS 22002-1 requirements.
- Clarifying monitoring, verification and validation.
- Explaining how to effectively implement food safety management system requirements (e.g. management review, internal audits, corrective actions, non-conformances, document and record control).
The course will equip delegates with the following:
- Understanding ISO 22000:2018 and effectively addressing each requirement of the standard.
- Practical application of the standard in your own environment.
- Implement ISO 22000:2018 and prepare for the certification process.
- Improve the effectiveness of the food safety management system.
- Understanding the FSSC 22000 Version 6 additional requirements and PRP requirements and the practical implementation thereof.
The course is best suited to the following audiences:
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety team members (Engineers, Microbiologists, Quality Controllers, Production staff, R&D/NPD staff, Logistics personnel, Buyers)
- Quality/Technical/SHEQ/SHERQ Managers
Delegate assessment will be in the form of:
- Full course attendance
- Successful completion of an assessment (pass mark 70 %).
What do our delegates say?
“The overall training was very interactive and allowed us to share our thoughts openly with each other.”
Kally Maarman, RCL Foods
“The course is very informative and the content is easy to understand.”
Senamile Masoga, Willards